- Please provide us with your destination phone numbers (examples: hotel, temporary residence, new work, a relative).
- Empty refrigerator, clean and dry thoroughly, put baking soda in both the refrigerator and freezer.
- Inspect origin residence to ensure that everything was loaded from the closets, cabinets, attic, shed, outdoor areas, etc.
- Separate jewelry, bonds, cash, and other high value items for personal transport.
- Confirm the final details with your move coordinator so you know when to expect the moving crew to arrive.
- Secure your pets to avoid them getting stressed or running away.